Grace Bible Church
Robert R. McLaughlin
November 4, 2018
Point 1. The Introduction.
Point 2 The definition.
Point 3. We can relate to the Hypostatic Union and the spiritually adult believer whose one major desire is to fulfill the PPOG and their very own PSD (personal sense of destiny) along the way.
- PSA 37:1 Do not fret or complain about the blessings of God or because of the prosperity of evildoers.
- Be not envious or jealous of that which others may have but you do not.
- PSA 37:2 For they will wither quickly like the grass and fade like the green herb.
- PSA 37:3 Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness.
- Be intimate with your relationship with the Lord; PSA 37:4 Delight [anag — make love ] yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
- In PSA 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
- PSA 37:7 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way.
ACT 13:22 “And after He had removed him, He raised up David to be their king, concerning whom He also testified and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My heart, who will do all My will.’
Point 3. The relationship between our Lord Jesus Christ in His Hypostatic Union and the Winner Believers.
- The Hypostatic Union.
- He is also identified by the phrase Undiminished Deity and True Humanity in one person forever.
- We have also noted the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ and the
reasons that He had to become true humanity.
- Our Lord is unique because He is different than God the Father and God the Holy Spirit in the fact that He is also True Humanity.
- The Lord Jesus Christ is also unique because He is different than mankind in the fact that He is also God or deity.
Torah = one of the titles of the word of God or Bible doctrine which directs, guides, and aims us toward a way of life resulting in God’s divine nature in human vessels, which is called Theantric action.
Theantric action is God’s nature controlling a humble believer through the government of the indwelling Word and the power of God the Holy Spirit.
The writer of this Psalm learned many years ago that prosperity is not in what you have, nor is it found in details of life.
Details of life include money, success, pleasure, social life, loved ones, health, sex, materialistic things, status symbols, friends, etc.
Ezra learned the principle of Mat 4:4 ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.’
DEU 8:3 “Man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord.”
JOB 23:12 “I have not departed from the command of His lips; I have treasured the words of His mouth more important than my necessary food.”
Another passage where all three members of the Trinity have some part in 1Th 5:24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
PSA 119:1 “Blessings or happinesses belong to those whose way is blameless, Who walk in the law of the Lord.
These blessings or different forms of happiness can refer to what is going on inwardly in the believer or what they are experiencing overtly.
Whether on the inside or the outside, even if you have adversity or success, you will have inner happiness by living in God’s plan for His people.
M.A. sins include fear, worry, guilt, anxiety, self-pity, bitterness, hatred, selfishness, etc.
Reason = They didn’t listen, learn, or love the word of God before the tragedy and now, they are living in the tragedy of slavery.
The equipped believer whose way of life is blameless and is the one whose soul is filled with doctrine and that doctrine governs their life, Mark 12:28-30.
In MAR 12:29 Jesus answered, “The foremost is, (or the first one is that you have to ‘Hear, O Israel! The Lord our God is one Lord;
MAR 12:30 you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. ‘
- Their self- consciousness realizes 1Co 15:10, and they don’t think more highly of themselves nor do they live in self-condemnation.
- In their mentality they are filled with doctrinal vocabulary and they have the ability to reason as they enter into the faith-rest life and in
Eph 4:29, no corrupt communication comes out of their mouth.
- Their volition makes right decisions in life on a consistent basis which includes rebound and recovery if they fail, Deu 30:19.
Deu 30:19 “I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,
- In their Emotion of the soul, the equipped believer has his emotions in submission to his heart, Psa 26:2.
- In their Conscience, they have godly morals, and godly standards.
Walk simply refers to their lifestyle or the application of the word of God to life and experience, it is relaxation, one step at a time.
They walk in the Law [Torah] doctrine of the Lord.
Torah = one of the titles of the word of God or Bible doctrine which directs, guides, and aims us toward a way of life resulting in God’s divine nature in human vessels or what I call Theandric Action.
Theandric action relates to the union of the divine nature and the human nature for believers in the Church-age.
What the Hypostatic Union is to the Lord Jesus Christ, theandric action is to the born-again believer.
Peter actually touched on this principle when he taught about the Divine Nature; 2PE 1:2-4.
2PE 1:3 seeing that His divine power has granted or graciously given] to us everything pertaining to our [natural life] and godliness, [our spiritual life],
and this comes through [again we have epignosis not gnosis] called the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
2PE 1:4 For by these He has granted to us His precious and magnificent promises, in order that by them [promises] you might become partakers [partners] of the divine nature,
“Theandric Action” = very few believers who understand what Theandric action really means or what it is all about.
Theo which means God, and anthropos which means man = refers to God’s nature controlling a humble believer through the government of the indwelling Word of God and the power of God the Holy Spirit.
The Adamic nature or the OSN in our life must be reckoned or considered to be dead because whenever we allow it to reign in our lives, you can’t satisfy it, because it, the Adamic or the OSN, is implacable and impossible to satisfy.
The most you can do for the Adamic nature is give life to a corpse.
K.J. Translation says in Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
It does not say as it says in the last part of Rom 8:1, “who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
They should have gone to the end of verse 4, where many other translators have gone noted and they should have put the phrase “who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.”
Be careful that you do not ignore the little things that hinder our soul and spiritual walk with our very own shepherd lover, TLJC.
LUK 16:10 “He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much.
ZEC 4:10 we read “Do not despise the day of small things?
LUK 12:7 “Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are of more value than many sparrows.