Grace Bible Church
Pastor-Teacher
Robert R. McLaughlin
Thursday,
April 2, 2020
Pastor Rick Kabrick
Find out the Amazing ways the LORD manifests Himself 

Those feasts were all rehearsals (mick raw). They had rehearsed for all those years, and then when the real thing, the event that they had been looking for came along, they missed it.

Truth is truth whether you or I believe it or not.

If he can’t stop you from believing in the LORD he will try to confuse you, which makes you an ineffective warrior.
Confused warriors are ineffective, feckless as it were.

Stars and Astronomy to astrology, Numbers true meanings to numerology, the Feasts to pagan holidays etc.

The LORD had entered Jerusalem through the East gate.
HE entered on a Humble Donkey to fulfill scripture.

ZEC 9:9, “Rejoice greatly, daughter of Zion;
cry out, daughter of Jerusalem!
Look! Your king is coming to you. He is righteous, and he is able to save.
He is humble, and is riding on a donkey.

JOH 12:13, They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting (Notice Shouting), “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!”

The name Zacchaeus means pure or innocent. As a tax collector, Zacchaeus didn’t live up to his name.

LUK 19:8 “Zacchaeus said: LORD half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken anything from any man by false accusation, I will restore him fourfold”.

Then HE tells the parable of a nobleman who gave 3 servants the same amount of money, a lot of money, and waited to see what they did with it.

One lesson we need to remember is that as believers have been given a gift, the WORD OF GOD.

But Jesus answered, “I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!”
When He approached
Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept.

Jesus replied: “I will also ask you a question, and you tell Me:
Was the baptism of John from heaven or from men?”

LUK 20:24-26, But He detected their trickery and said: “Show Me a Roman coin, who is inscribed on it? They said, “Caesar’s.” And He said to them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to GOD the things that are GOD’s.”

Be generous. Many Christians believe that if they just give their 10% then the other 90% is all theirs; and they will be blessed by doing that.

2CO 9:6-7, But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So, let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly; for God loves a cheerful giver.

The management of money and generosity is a core component of the Christian faith. Giving and generosity is the mark of a mature Christian.

Generosity is one of humanity’s greatest forms of love. You must have love to be generous and if
you love, truly love, you will be generous. You have to be. You have time, talent and treasure to help others. After all it all came from the LORD.

Finally, you are to give to Shepherds in Your Life.
In 1 CO Paul discusses the rights he has as a Spiritual shepherd in the lives of the Corinthians to be compensated for his spiritual labor.

LUK 21:25, “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”

There was a group of Jews known as the Essenes. They were a group of people who followed the Jewish GOD and faith.

This was the third cup in the Passover meal or seder the celebration.

As HE prayed HIS sweat became like drops of blood, falling down upon the ground.

LUK 19:40, But Jesus answered, “I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!”
When He approached
Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept.

Jesus replied: “I will also ask you a question, and you tell Me:
Was the baptism of John from heaven or from men? If they said From Heaven, Well then why wont they believe John the Baptist. If they say, From men, well the people would have killed them because the Jew believed rightly that John was a prophet.

LUK 20:24-26, But He detected their trickery and said:
“Show Me a Roman coin, who is inscribed on it? They said, “Caesar’s.” And He said to them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to GOD the things that are GOD’s.”

 

Scroll to Top