Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
Advice to America from the Pharaoh of Egypt, Wihkare Achthoes the Third.
Friday, October 12, 2001
Selfishness and self-centeredness rob the believer of honor and integrity.
Fear destroys love and turns the believer into a selfish monster who’s willing to sacrifice anyone else for his own benefit.
Sarah may feel complimented, but she is being used by someone she loves, but who loves himself so much there’s no love left over for her.
Ps 55:12-14 “For it is not an enemy who reproaches me, Then I could bear it; Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me, Then I could hide myself from him. But it is you, a man my equal, My companion and my familiar friend. We who had sweet fellowship together, Walked in the house of God in the throng.”
An insecure and frightened person will always try to use you.
1. Abram is willing to betray category-two love, love between right man and right woman, as the means of saving his own life.
2. True category-two love would protect Sarah, but pseudo-love betrays her.
3. At this time, Abram is a traitor to Sarah; he is not her lover and not her protector.
4. Abram would use Sarah’s beauty to gratify his own lust and then turn around and betray her by exposing her to the lust of others.
5. You do not truly love someone else if you think more of your own life then you do of theirs.
6. One of the great things in category two-love is to think more of someone else’s life than you do of your own.
7. Flattery is the facade of pseudo-love.
8. No real man, and no gentleman, would ever compromise the woman that he loves to gratify his own lust for survival.
9. Selfishness destroys capacity for love, capacity for life, capacity for happiness.
10. If a person thinks more of themselves than they do of doctrine, then they will think more of themselves than they do of others they allegedly love.
This Pharaoh was a very unusual person; as an unbeliever he puts Abram to shame when it comes to how he handles life and the use of his justice.
In the north – the tenth dynasty of the famous middle kingdom and the ruler was Wahkare Achthoes the Third.
“Instruction for King Merikare.”
He called three groups of people, the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Akkadians, Asiatics.
He said he expelled them every time he could and warned his son never to trust an Asiatic, like Abram and the Akkadians, Amorites, Canaanites.
The Quran and the Hadith condone lying, violence, deception and murder. Surah 9:3. And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people assembled on the day of the Great Pilgrimage, – that Allah and His Messenger dissolve treaty obligations with the Pagans.
Surah 9:13-14 Will ye not fight people who violated their oaths, plotted to expel the Messenger, and took the aggressive by being the first (to assault) you? Do ye fear them? Nay, it is Allah Whom ye should more justly fear, if ye believe! Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers.
“The wretched Asiatic bad as the country where he lives. Inconvenient in respect to water.”
“They do not settle in one place for lack of food. Lack of food, makes their legs take flight.”
For a very short time Abram was the brother-in-law of Wahkare Achthoes the Third.
“Since the time of the God Horus we have been at war with the crafty Asiatic but he does not conquer.”
Turn to GEN 16:4-12
Hagar’s son Ishmael will be a wild ass of a man = totally undisciplined, a law unto himself, he will reject the rights of others, and be guilty of inordinate competition.
“But, we cannot conquer him either.”
“The Asiatic is a crocodile on the bank. He leads toward an isolated way.”
“They come to me famished. Bellicose Nomads.”
“The Asiatics, I have depicted.”
They had very strong noses.
One of the most prominent of the Asiatics is a man named Abshaw which means king of the land = Abram.
He warns his son, in the book “Instruction for King Merikare” – “Never deal with these Asiatics, they will ruin you.”