Grace Bible Church
Robert R. McLaughlin
Amazing Principles for those of us standing in the GAP against coronavirus.
- 2PE 3:18 Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and
Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of
- 2CO 5:20 “We are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were
entreating through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to
- We are all reminded not only of “who we are” but also “what we
are” which is what our Lord said in Mat 5:13-14.
By becoming sober, I do not mean that they joined in with A.A. and
became a bragging believer boasting about their so-called victories
over their weaknesses.
I mean that they have the courage not to turn and stay faithful when
they are needed.
As Deacon Robert Tavares shared with us on Sunday morning
concerning the words of Moses, who did not have an Israeli military to
fight back the Egyptian army, but had a plan given to Him .
At the time, the majority of the Jews were very angry because of
what just happened to the Jews and the Egyptians and their families.
It was a tragic deadly poison that destroyed the influence that the
Egyptians had ever since the Lord defeated them, really once and for
all as far as being a client nation.
Stop murmuring and stop complaining and go forward and do
something positive that deals with your problems.
Become an individual who becomes a part of the solution and not the
A solution is defined as a means of solving a problem or dealing with
a difficult situation; the state of being solved: a particular instance or
method or solving; an explanation or answer.
- “Focus on the solution, not on the problem.”
- “Identify your problems then give your power and energy to the
- “If you are not a part of the solution, then you’re a part of the
problem.” African Proverb.
- “The problem contains the solution and the answer.”
- “Do not blame the world for your problems. Find a solution and
focus in on the application.”
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created
- Here’s a great one to remember and not to reflect upon the
negativity that comes our way. “Impossible only means that you
haven’t found the solution yet.”
- “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution and don’t just sit
around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.”
- “Sometimes, stop talking, and that solves everything.”
- “Every problem has a solution. You just have to be
creative enough to find it.”
- “Always look at the solution, not the problem and learn to focus
on what will give results.”
- “For every problem there is an answer. Empty your thoughts and
allow the solution to visit you.”
- “If you define the problem correctly, you almost have the
- “When the solution is simple, God seems to be answering.”
- “The solution is always spiritual in some capacity.
- “When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a
problem to be solved but rather a truth to be accepted.”
- “Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is to stop
participating in the problem.”
- “If the challenge exists, so must the solution.”
- “Great design is not just a solution, it is the elimination of the
- “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to
An eagle is the most majestic fowl of the air just as a lion is the king
among all the beasts of the earth.
PSA 16:2-3, Thou art my Lord; I have no good besides Thee. As for
the saints who are in the earth, They are the majestic ones in whom is
all my delight.
You are aristocracy, that you are born of God and a member of the
Royal family, and related to the King of kings and the Lord of
lords…….that puts you in an elite group of individuals.
Add to that the opportunity to have communion and fellowship with
God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and that also puts us in an
We also have the privilege of being guarded and protected by the
Eagles are also known for being quick-sighted and they can see afar
They not only have a quick and clear sight, but a very strong sight!
Most of you have heard that expression that a person has eyes like an
eagle or they are eagle-eyed.
Eagles are also very swift creatures; they have long wings, by which
they fly with great swiftness.
2SA 1:23 Saul and Jonathan, beloved and pleasant in their life, And
in their death they were not parted; They were swifter than eagles,
When we are under the power of the Holy Spirit we are given the
divine energy needed to be swift and perform what God asks us to
perform speedily with preciseness.
Eagles are also known for not getting weary or tired while they're
GAL 6:9 And let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we
shall reap if we do not grow weary.
Eagles are also known for flying high and they aim at high things;
they will not catch flies, they scorns to stoop to such low game.
COL 3:1 If then you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking
the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
COL 3:2 Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that
are on earth.
Eagles are known for making their nest on high as God
says in JOB 39:27-28, Is it at your command that the
eagle mounts up, And makes his nest on high? On the
cliff he dwells and lodges, Upon the rocky crag, an
Eagles renew their strength by changing their feathers
and even though they are old they seem young and lively
COL 3:10 Put on the new man who is being renewed
according to epignosis knowledge according to the image
of the One who created him.
In PSA 103:2,5, David said Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits; Who satisfies your years
with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the
Young eagles are born, and carried upon the wings of the
old eagle, and thereby are preserved from the dangers of
As believers, we are said to be supported and carried by
the power and arms of God Who even compares Himself
to an eagle.
In EXO 19:4, the Lord said You yourselves have seen
what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles'
wings, and brought you to Myself.
Every believer has been enlisted in the spiritual army of
God and is a spiritual soldier of Jesus Christ