Grace Bible Church
Robert R. McLaughlin
Friday February 16, 2018
Salvation is the guarantee of eternal security but it does not guarantee spiritual growth which leads to a lifestyle of assurance and a peace within our soul structure.
Joh 14:21 “He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”
Joh 14:21-22 speaks directly to an intimate relationship with God through His word. Knowing about the Lord Jesus Christ on a personal level is not disclosed to the Unbel. The negative Bel is very limited in his/her relationship with Christ as well.
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.
The Bel begins the construction of what is known as an Edification Complex within the soul structure when they digest enough doctrine and begin to live in it.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
Bels need to recognize the divine power in their lives. But they can-not do that apart from having a deep relationship with the word of God.
Veracity & Omnipotence are two of God’s divine personality (essence) traits. God being truthful & all powerful should give the Bel comfort and peace…IF we believe in what the Bible states.
- The omnipotence of God the Father in relation to our escrow blessings, means He has the power & has laid the plan out in eternity past…it is done!
- The omnipotence of God the Son as that which sustains us each every day. Heb 1:3 points to the power of our Lord & Savior.
- The omnipotence of God the Holy Spirit which offers us power for living in PPOG. It is a unique power source for CA Bels to use!Heb 1:3 And He (Christ) is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.Failure in the Bel’s life is not connected to sin but the ignorance of truth.Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please Him,for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who seek Him.Phil 3:15 Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that also to you;
Phil 3:17 Brethren, join in following my example, and observe those who walk according to the pattern you have in us.
This pattern is Church-Age doctrinal principles, what our role model Lord Jesus Christ exemplified in His walk.
Phil 3:18-19 Apostle Paul is pointing out Bel’s whose emotions & lack of knowledge have caused great strife or division; They – have set their minds on earthly things
Do not be ignorant of CA mystery doctrine. The New Testament is the guideline and anchor that CA Bels are instructed to live in.
- Pre-canon era was unfolding between 30 AD to about 96 AD. So for the better part of 66 years there were gifts like healings, miracles and tongues that had great value.
- Post-canon which speaks to the time the New Testament was fully assembled to the time we are in right here today will carry until the Rapture of the church.Gal 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh.Gal 5:17 For the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; for these are in opposition to one another, so that you may not do the things that you please.Joh 16:8 “And He, when He comes, will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment;Joh 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.True freedom comes from truth and the acceptance of that truth will determine your level of freedom.
Your soul structure (spiritual realm) contains thought patterns, norms & standards, ego, emotions & problem solving abilities. It contains the essence of who you are.
Bels should construct doctrinal standards and thoughts in that soul structure. We have been imputed with a new nature that is capable of a spiritual IQ that is much greater than anything in the flesh.
Eph 3:16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man,
The Bel must first recognize what is needed to obtain the growth that leads to solid structure within their soul.
2 Power Options-Filling of the Spirit & Bible Doctrine.
Operating in the new nature means becoming familiar with God’s divine love (unconditional, impersonal) toward self than toward others.
Eph 3:18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth,
Noting that God’s word is vastly greater than any human logic.
seize or grab hold and make something your own property.
The way it is used in the Greek has the meaning of, having become part of your soul structure.
Length- historical context of scripture.
Height- principles of heavenly wisdom.
Depth- angelic warfare and how it relates to the world we live in.
Gal 3:19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.
Apart from the Lord Jesus Christ we are empty & left wanting like Unbels.
The Bel is offered truth that leads to a knowledge that the world desires and the Bel has the opportunity to turn it into wisdom that leads to a lifestyle of peace & prosperity beyond cosmic viewpoint.
What do you think about Jesus Christ?
The answer to this question reveals everything about your spiritual life.
The structure you are currently constructing in your soul is being built with either spiritual beams, that are unbreakable or cosmic beams that will rot and fade away over time.
Jam 5:3 Your gold and your silver have rusted; and their rust will be a witness against you and will consume your flesh like fire. It is in the last days that you have stored up your treasure!
Mat 6:19 Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal;