”Cognition” = (1st)the mental action or process of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses;
(2nd) A result of this; a perception, sensation, notion, or intuition.
Stage 1. Spiritual self-esteem, which is cognitive self-confidence, (you think of yourself in this way) is the beginning of effective function of the ten problem-solving devices of the PPOG for the Church.
2nd There is spiritual autonomy, which is cognitive independence and the continuation of effective function of the ten problem-solving devices of the PPOG.
3rd There is spiritual maturity, which is cognitive invincibility (utilizing your invisible assets) and maximum effective function of the problem-solving devices for the PPOG.
As members of the Royal Family of God, our perception, metabolization, and application of Bible doctrine “determines” our “ability” to deal with every stress, every problem, every adversity, and even every area of prosperity in life.
Self-esteem might be defined as respect for self, satisfaction with one’s self, or a good opinion of one’s self.
Spiritual self-esteem is that virtue of the PPOG whereby the believer’s confidence (we’re going to get into this word – “confidence” – more as well – so - the Believers confidence is based on Bible doctrine; and the believer’s respect for self is linked to grace-orientation.
Spiritual self-esteem is the believer’s dependence on God’s grace provision for stabilizing self and integrating self into the PPOG.
The application goes 1st toward God, 2nd toward self, and 3rd toward others.
1) “Elpis” = confidence with regard to the future, never the present.
2) “Parresia” = courage and confidence.
3) “Pepoithesis” = self-confidence or spiritual self-esteem.
1) Self-confidence, this is the inevitable result of consistent perception, metabolization and application of Bible doctrine. Confidence in doctrine is your self-confidence, not your ability or your personality.
2) Self-realization. Self-realization is the process of learning, thinking, and solving. Self-realization results from the attainment of wisdom and it is tantamount to the application of doctrine to experience.
3) Self-direction. Self-direction is spiritual momentum from residence and function in the PPOG under the enabling power of the Holy Spirit and momentum from metabolized doctrine.
4.) Self-identity = grace-orientation combined with doctrinal orientation to produce a personal sense of destiny.
5) Self-motivation = combines personal love for God the Father and occupation with Christ, plus cognition and inculcation of the unique characteristics of the Church-age.
6) Self-vindication = tantamount to execution of the PPOG.
- Self-vindication means becoming an invisible hero.
- Self-vindication means becoming a member of the pivot of the client nation.
- Self-vindication means distribution of escrow blessings for time.
- Self-vindication means glorifying God in the angelic conflict.
1) Tranquility of soul. You begin to relax in your soul with an RMA.
2) Stability of mental attitude including never feeling threatened by others and avoiding inordinate ambition and competition.
3) Composure marked by self-assurance which is the correct and accurate application of doctrine to life.
4) Grace-orientation to life.
5) Doctrinal-orientation to reality, which is based upon genuine humility, objectivity, teachability, spiritual common sense, and the avoidance of inordinate ambition and competition or inordinate self-esteem.
6) Good decisions from a position of strength, which includes motivation from personal love for God the Father plus divine viewpoint thinking.
7) Personal control of your life through doctrinal conceptualism, which is understanding the spiritual life even as a part of rationalism and empiricism.
8) A personal sense of destiny which includes solving the problems related to God, self, others, and things.
9) Self-confidence from wisdom, which means the function of doctrinal conceptualism or the application of metabolized doctrine to experience.
10) Poise, this is the believer under spiritual self-command. You cannot communicate, relate to, or command others unless you have command of self.
Aristotle – “I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.”
A major part of each spiritual advance is overcoming obstacles under suffering and disaster.
PHI 1:29 Because to you it has been graciously given with reference concerning Christ, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer on behalf of Him,
There is no suffering that we cannot handle when we operate inside of the PPOG.
JAM 1:2-4, Consider it all happiness, my brethren [royal family], when you encounter various testings [of many kinds in providential preventative suffering], knowing that the testing of your doctrine [spiritual self-esteem applies metabolized doctrine to providential preventative suffering to attain spiritual autonomy] produces steadfastness [spiritual autonomy]. And let steadfastness [spiritual autonomy] have its perfect result lacking nothing [no escrow blessing lost from evidence testing] that you may be mature and complete.
SA plus momentum testing = Spiritual maturity (SM).
Then SM plus evidence testing = glorification of God to the maximum in the angelic conflict. ---
Problem-solving Device Number Five: Doctrinal Orientation.
Doctrine is the reality from which we receive hope, the proof of matters not yet being seen (HEB 11:1).
The place of hope in the predesigned plan of God is defined in the principle of X + Y + Z.
X [(HL + AOS = P1) + D = H1] + Y [(J1 + J2 = P2) + D = H2] + Z [(EL + BT = P3) + D + US = H3] = the pre-designed plan of God.
X = The imputation of human life (HL) plus the imputation of Adam’s original sin (AOS) equals the potential for salvation (P1).
To that we add the appropriate doctrine of the Gospel (D) and that equals confidence in personal salvation (H1).
X [(HL + AOS = P1) + D = H1]
Y = The judicial imputation of our sins to Christ on the Cross (J1) plus the judicial imputation of God’s perfect righteousness to us at salvation (J2) equals the potential of spiritual maturity (P2) plus the appropriate doctrine (D) and that equals the confidence of blessings in time (H2).
Y [(J1 + J2 = P2) + D = H2]
Z = The imputation of eternal life at salvation (EL) plus the imputation of blessings in time (BT) equals the potential of blessings in eternity (P3) plus the appropriate doctrine (D) used during undeserved suffering (US) equals the assurance of rewards at the judgment seat of Christ (H3).
Z [(EL + BT = P3) + D + US = H3]
X(H1) + Y(H2) + Z(H3) = PPOG
H1 (Hope 1) is personal confidence of salvation, H2 is confidence of God’s blessings in time as a result of spiritual growth, and H3 is the confident expectation of receiving rewards at the Judgment seat of Christ for enduring undeserved suffering as a mature believer.
Being “new every morning” means we are to live a day at a time as a part of God’s plan for all dispensations. The only way you can seek God after salvation is through PMA of Bible doctrine.
PSA 71:5, “For You are my hope, O Lord God, my confidence from my youth.”