By sticking to his guns and continuing with doctrine, he ended up condemning the world.
It is possible in times of great catastrophe that one super-grace believer on the earth can turn the whole course of history around.
By being faithful to doctrine, Noah turned all of their condemnation of him back on them.
MAT 7:1-2, "Do not judge lest you be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you."
The word for condemn means to condemn by your action or your life not by your tongue.
It was not the majority or the world condemning Noah it was Noah's life condemning the world.
It is not the super-grace believer being judged by others, it is the super-grace believer's life judging the life of others.
You are not subject to investigation by other believers including your pastor; that is a part of the privacy of the priesthood.
1Co 11:28 But let a man examine himself,
2Co 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves!
HAG 1:5 Now therefore, thus says the Lord of hosts, "Consider your ways!
1CO 11:31 But if we judged ourselves rightly, we should not be judged.
GAL 6:4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have reason for boasting in regard to himself alone, and not in regard to another.
prin-You do not have the right to examine other believers because you do not have the power to know all things and look inside their soul to examine what God examines, i.e. -their motivation.
PSA 133:1 (A Song of Ascents, of David.) Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brothers to dwell together in unity!
This verse simply teaches that other believers do not have the ability to appraise or to evaluate your spiritual status quo.
Privacy is that principle of freedom whereby an individual has the right to grow on his own level and in his own desired pace without the manipulation and observation of others.
- First of all we learn that God can take any type of evil situation and convert it into divine good.
This is what Joseph said to his brothers who had betrayed him in Gen 50:20, and as for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good.
- We also learn that whenever someone tries to curse or destroy another believer, the Lord will turn the curse into a blessing when the believer operates in the Faith Rest Drill.
Deu 23:5 the Lord your God turned the curse into a blessing for you because the Lord your God loves you.
- Even when evil comes against you, the Lord can turn it into a blessing, providing that you operate in the F.R.D. and let him handle the situation.
Deu 32:41 if I sharpen My flashing sword, and My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, and I will repay those who hate Me.
- The believer does not have to fight and defend himself, God will do that for the believer who operates in the F.R.D and gives whatever situation he is facing over to the Supreme Court of Heaven.
2Th 1:6 for after all it is only just for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you.
- The believer is told to stop being anxious and worried and let God handle any unjust and unfair situation, in Isa 35:4.
Isa 35:4 say to those with anxious heart, "take courage, fear not. Behold, your God will come with vengeance; the recompense of God will come, and He will deliver you."
- Because of this we are commanded never to take revenge on anyone for anything, Rom 12:19.
- If you are being mistreated in any situation, do not lift up your hand against another person, 1Sa 24:12.
1Sa 24:12 "May the Lord judge between you and me, and may the Lord avenge me on you; but my hand shall not be against you.
- If you have been robbed by another believer do not take out your vengeance and frustration on him, give it over to the Lord, 1Th 4:6.
1Th 4:6 and that no man transgress and defraud his brother in the matter because the Lord is the avenger in all these things, just as we also told you before and solemnly warned you.
- Never repay evil with evil and give someone what you think that they deserve, Pro 20:22.
Pro 20:22 Do not say, "I will repay evil"; wait for the Lord, and He will deliver you.
- When someone has wronged you let the Lord repay him according to his deeds, 2Ti 4:14.
2Ti 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much harm; the Lord will repay him according to his deeds.
Pro 24:29 Do not say, "thus I shall do to him as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work."
"kosmon" represents the organized system of the world under the rulership of the devil.
He ignored the whole thing which was designed by Satan to distract Noah from his calling, and instead he just concentrated on doctrine.
God vindicated him and gave him the highest honor any man could have, God spun the whole course of history around Noah.
- Divine vindication means that God will avenge, set free, deliver and provide justification and blessing for His people.
LUK 6:37 "And do not judge and you will not be judged; and do not condemn, and you will not be condemned; pardon, and you will be pardoned."
- Divine vindication means exoneration which refers to relieve of hardship and to clear someone from accusations and blame made against them by others.
PSA 51:4 Against Thee, Thee only, I have sinned, And done what is evil in Thy sight, So that Thou art justified when Thou dost speak, And blameless when Thou dost judge.
- Divine vindication normally takes place when all human strength is gone and only divine power is available, DEU 32:36.
DEU 32:36 "For the Lord will vindicate His people, And will have compassion on His servants; When He sees that their strength is gone."
PSA 54:1 Deliver me, O God, by Thy name, And vindicate me by Thy power.
- Divine vindication is based upon the believer living in the imputed righteousness provided by God, PSA 7:8.
PSA 7:8 The Lord judges the peoples; Vindicate me, O Lord, according to my righteousness and my integrity that is in me.
- Divine vindication is the result of sticking with doctrine in spite of all the pressure placed upon you to stop, PSA 26:1.
PSA 26:1 Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity; And I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.
- Divine vindication brings happiness to those with integrity and blessing to the victim, PSA 35:27.
PSA 35:27 Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication; And let them say continually, "The Lord be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant."
- Divine vindication is given to the victim of deceit providing that he gives the situation over to the supreme court of heaven, PSA 43:1.
PSA 43:1 Vindicate me, O God, and plead my case against an ungodly nation; O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
PSA 54:1 Save me, O God, by Thy name, And vindicate me by Thy power.
- Divine vindication is promised to the servants of the Lord, ISA 54:17.
ISA 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their vindication is from Me," declares the Lord.
- Divine vindication is based upon the production of metabolized doctrine MAT 11:19, "The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Behold, a gluttonous man and a drunkard, a friend of tax‑gatherers and sinners!' Yet wisdom is vindicated by her deeds."
- Divine vindication God turned the whole course of history around one man, that's what doctrine can do!
His respect for God, and being enthusiastic by believing God's warnings, moved him to construct a ship or what is called an ark, in which he met with the scorns and reproaches of a wicked generation.
He did not dispute with God as to why He should make an ark, nor how it could be capable of containing what was to be lodged in it, nor how such a vessel could possibly weather out so great a storm.
His doctrine resident in the soul silenced all objections and set him to work earnestly.
How in the world is he going to get two of every animal species, male and female, into the Ark?
JDG 6:16 But the Lord said to him, "Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat Midian as one man."
MAT 28:19 "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,
MAT 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. "