Sunday, November 15, 2015
LUK 21:26 “Men’s hearts will be fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world;”
1CO 14:33 for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
JER 29:13 ‘And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
2CO 11:3 But I am afraid, lest as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds should be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.
MAT 18:3-4, “Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever then humbles himself as this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”
TIT 2:13 looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus;
Too much is at stake for guess work or blind acceptance of man’s opinions, in fact, more is at stake now, then you can even imagine.
1. If you could lose your salvation, like many teach, isn’t it such a serious doctrine that He would not hide it FROM US but come right out for His sheep to understand it, since it is so important?
2. Thou shall Tithe
3. Thou shall get baptized in water, Eph 4:
4; 1CO 1:14.4. Thou shall speak in tongues
5. Thou shall keep the Law
6. Thou shall keep the Sabbath7. Thou shall not get sick or suffer because all sickness and suffering is of the devil!8. Thou shall worship
Mary as the sinless one, who is the mother of GOD!
Would God foretell plagues upon all who receive the mark of the beast and then leave mankind in the dark about what it is?
Terrorism, war, famine, disease, poverty, ignorance, civil unrest and misery are widespread and growing worse.
Few are concerned beyond “tomorrow”—and fewer still remotely suspect what is coming in our time.
When God’s Plan is understood, confusion, mystery and misunderstanding disappear.
One third of the Bible is prophecy—it is history written in advance.
Conditions in Europe and around the world will soon dictate that the world is getting ready to receive a single great authority for a short time.
Prophesied world trouble will end in events terrifying beyond description.
2PE 3:3-4, when he said “Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all continues just as it was from the beginning of creation.”
Message Bible 2PE 3:3 First off, you need to know that in the last days, mockers are going to have a heyday. Reducing everything to the level of their puny feelings,
2PE 3:4 “they’ll mock, “So what’s happened to the promise of his Coming? Our ancestors are dead and buried, and everything’s going on just as it has from the first day of creation. Nothing’s changed.”
World history is the study of the rise and fall of empires.
1. There are Two World Powers which are symbolized in Rev 13 and Who or What is the first beast or power mentioned?
The beast with seven heads is none other than referring to the Roman Empire, especially the Roman papacy or the RCC and the place of the Pope.
2. In what year did the RCC and the papacy begin its’ world influence and power and in when would it lose that influence and power?
Answer: The RCC and the papacy began its world influence and power in 538 AD – lost its world influence and power in 1260 years later in 1798.
1. The Bible predicted that the papacy would have 42 prophetic months, or 1,260 literal years.
2. This prophecy was fulfilled in 1798 when General Berthier, one of Napoleon’s generals, took the pope captive and the papacy received its deadly wound (REV 13:3).
3. Beginning in Revelation 13:11, what nation would rise around the same time that the papal power was wounded?
What new nation arose at the time that the first beast lost its power and influence?
4. The RCC and the papacy received its deadly wound in 1798. The United States declared independence in 1776, voted the Constitution in 1787, adopted the Bill of Rights in 1791, and was definitely a world power by 1798.
In Daniel and Revelation, most nations are said to “rise out of the sea.” This new nation is different.
DAN 7:3 “And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another.”
Revelation shows that water symbolizes areas that have large populations (REV 17:15), such as in Europe. The second beast would be
the opposite – would arise in a sparingly populated area.
History books say that the U.S. always was large in terms of area, but its population was small, only 4 million in 1790, reaching 7.2 million in 1810, 32 million in 1860, 76 million in 1900, 132 million in 1940, and 321 million in 2015.
In DAN 7:24, it says that horns represent kings or governments.
DAN 7:24, ‘As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings.
In the case of this beast, the two horns could represent America’s two governing principles: civil and religious liberty, or church and state.
In the early day of our nation you could also call these Republicanism and Protestantism.
America was the first country to give you freedom of worship without government interference.
The absence of crowns on the horns represents a republican form of government, rather than being a monarchy.
A monarchy is a country that is ruled by a monarch, and monarchy is this system or form of government. A monarch, such as a king or queen, rules a kingdom or empire.
6. Lamb-like horns symbolize an innocent, young, and spiritual nation.
7. Only America could fit the correct time-slot and characteristics of this Second Beast.
8. This Second Beast will be a nation which “exercises all the power and the authority of the First Beast which was before him.” in REV 13:12.
9. The Second Beast makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the beast.
Could it be that the United States will lead all nations of the world in forcing the worship of the First Beast, the papal Antichrist.
Do you think that an Arab nation who calls their God Allah, or who they believe is greater than our savior TLJC, do you believe they will have the power to deceive all those who profess to be Christians to now worship Allah and follow the teaching of Mohammad?
I think that the Second Beast will be identified as a Christian nation who points to the First Beast, led by the pope and papal authority and the Second Beast will promote Jesus but not the Jesus of the Bible.
They will promote Jesus but it will not be the Jesus of the Bible it will be what Paul warned the Corinthians of, another Jesus in 2CO 11:4 For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached,
They will promote the Spirit but it will a different spirit in 2CO 11:4.
They will promote the Gospel but it will a different gospel in 2CO 11:4.
They will promote another doctrine but it will be doctrines from demons, 1TI 4:1.
The Second Beast will point to the First Beast and promote;a. Another Jesusb. Another Spiritc. Another Gospeld. Another doctrine.
This Second Beast, as leader of this international apostasy, will impose a universal death sentence upon those who don’t worship the beast or his image.
“Over what issue will force be used and the death sentence be passed?”
The final issue will be about this: Are you willing to search out the truth and pay the price no matter what the consequences may be or would you rather not!!!
Revelation reveals that there will be two superpowers at the end of time: could it be the United States of America and the RCC and the papacy working together?