Sunday, February 7, 2016
DEU 32:4 "The Rock! His work is perfect, For all His ways are just; A God of faithfulness and without injustice, Righteous and upright is He."
ROM 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world, and death [that is spiritual death] came - through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned‑‑ [when Adam sinned]
ROM 5:13 for until the Law [Mosaic Law] sin [the sin nature] was in the world; but sin [sin nature and all the sins that it produced] is not imputed when there is no law.
ROM 5:14 Nevertheless death [spiritual death] reigned from Adam until Moses, [from Adam until Moses] even over those who had not sinned in the likeness of the offense of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
ROM 5:15 But the free gift [salvation] is not like the transgression [Adam]. For if by the transgression of the one [Adam] the many died [hoi polloi = altogether, the entire, or simply all referring to every member of the human race]
ROM 5:15 much more did the grace of God and the gift by the grace of the one Man, Jesus Christ, abound to the many [the human race with emphasis on the unlimited atonement]
1. Blessing from the justice of God, which is the imputation of divine righteousness resulting in our justification or us being justified before God, sets up a potential for blessing in time which means also an a fortiori of greater blessings in eternity.
2. We have been created for the distinct purpose of glorifying God and our point of reference to so is the integrity of God—which is made up of His justice and righteousness working together.
3. The major principle is that Justice executes what righteousness demands.
4. The righteousness of God frees the justice of God to release the divine blessings tailored just us depending upon the potential and capacity of each individual believer.
5. Each one of us individually has the same potential but different capacities.
6. Our first point of contact is always the justice of God. We are never going to be given anything from God which compromises His character, but we are going to be given wonderful things which glorify His person.
7. Everything depends upon our potential, and our potential depends upon the doctrinal content of our soul.
One of the greatest periods about to come upon this earth where these principles of the justice of God and +R will become evident.
There are many promises given to the Jewish people who will live in the dispensation of the Millennial Reign which Isaiah calls the Highway of Holiness or the Highway of Devotion to the Truth in ISA 35:1- 10.
Millennial Reign = for 1000 years TLJC will literally sit on the throne in Jerusalem and rule the earth as the King of Israel and the King of kings who rule other nations.
There are four unconditional covenants and one conditional (Mosaic Law).
a. The Abrahamic Covenant defines the race for client nation Israel. Abraham became a Jew at age 99; circumcision was the sign, GEN 12:1‑3, 13:15‑16.
b. The Palestinian Covenant defines the land for client nation Israel, GEN 15:18; NUM 34:1‑12; Deut 30:1‑9. This is the real estate of the client nation.
c. The Davidic Covenant defines the dynasty for client nation Israel, 2SA 7:8‑16; PSA 89:20‑37.
d. The New Covenant defines the restoration of the client nation Israel at the Second Advent and its millennial modus operandi, JER 31:31‑34.
MAT 2:6 'And you, Bethlehem, land of Judah, Are by no means least among the leaders of Judah; For out of you shall come forth a Ruler, Who will shepherd My people Israel.' "
REV 2:26 'And he who overcomes; [the winner believer], and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations;
REV 3:21 'He who overcomes [the winner], I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
During this time called the Millennial reign there will be those who, as LUK 19:19 says 'will have authority over five cities.' or LUK 19:17, "will have over authority over 10 cities.
PSA 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Thy throne;
The righteous requirement of the Law is to bless the righteousness of God indwelling man; ROM 8:4.
Even under perfect environment during the Millennial reign that capital punishment will still exist.
1. There will be world peace. National and individual peace will be the fruit of the Messiah's Reign. ISA 2:4; 11:6-9; 60:18.
"And he shall judge among the nations" means that this is a reference to the Lord Jesus Christ the ultimate judge ruling.
When Christ rules the world national entities retain their national boundaries. = He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples;
In the Millennium when you have international reign — Christ will rule the world — but nations will still be nations.
This fact alone once again indicates the importance of nationalism and patriotism and how internationalism is always anti-Christian and anti-God.
Any organization which seeks to break down nationalistic barriers is a satanic organization or is one of the great objectives of Satan to destroy nations = The United Nations - which is neither united or free nations.
2. It will be a fantastic time of inner happiness and joy, ISA 9:3-4; JER 30:18-19; ZEP 3:14-17.
JER 30:18 "Thus says the Lord, 'Behold, I will restore the fortunes of the tents of Jacob And have compassion on his dwelling places; And the city shall be rebuilt on its ruin, And the palace shall stand on its rightful place.
JER 30:19 'And from them shall proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who make merry; And I will multiply them, and they shall not be diminished; I will also honor them, and they shall not be insignificant.
3. The kingdom will also be characterized by glory, ISA 4:2; 60:1-9
During this period of time, any nation that is anti-Semitic will be disciplined by God.
4. It will be a kingdom manifested by holiness and therefore His justice and righteousness, ISA 1:26-27; JER 31:23; EZE 36:24-31.
JER 31:23 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, "Once again they will speak this word in the land of Judah and in its cities, when I restore their fortunes, #'The Lord bless you, O abode of righteousness, O holy hill!'
5. The King will personally minister to every need so that there will be the fullness of "comfort", ISA 12:1-2; JER 31:23-25;ZEC 9:11-12.
ZEC 9:11 As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.
ZEC 9:12 Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you.
6. There will be the administration of perfect justice, ISA 9:7; JER 23:5; 31:29-30.
JER 23:5 "Behold, the days are coming," declares the Lord, "When I shall raise up for David a righteous Branch; And He will reign as king and act wisely And do justice and righteousness in the land.
7. There will be the most fantastic teaching ministry of God the Holy Spirit, ISA 11:1-2; 41:19-20; HAB 2:14.
8. There will be direct instruction from TLJC as the King of kings, ISA 29:17-24; 3:14-15; MIC 4:2.
MIC 4:2 And many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth the law, Even the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
All of the nations in the world will recognize the greatness of the nation of Israel.
It is such a great nation because of three of the greatest individuals who ever lived came from Israel-----Jesus Christ, Paul the apostle and Moses.
10. Sickness will be removed. The ministry of the King as the healer will be seen throughout the Millennium so that sickness and even death will be removed, the exception being "death" in dealing with criminal sin or capital punishment, ISA 33:24;JER 30:17; EZE 34:16.
JER 30:17 'For I will restore you to health And I will heal you of your wounds,' declares the Lord, 'Because they have called you an outcast, saying: "It is Zion; no one cares for her."
11. All of the deformed are healed as well, if they were deformed at the time of the Second Advent they will experience a total healing, ISA 29:17-19; JER 31:8; MIC 4:6-7.
JER 31:8 "Behold, I am bringing them from the north country, And I will gather them from the remote parts of the earth, Among them the blind and the lame, The woman with child and she who is in labor with child, together; A great company, they shall return here.
MIC 4:6 "In that day," declares the Lord, "I will assemble the lame, And gather the outcasts, Even those whom I have afflicted.
MIC 4:7 "I will make the lame a remnant, And the outcasts a strong nation, And the Lord will reign over them in Mount Zion From now on and forever.
12. There will also be a supernatural work of preservation in the Millennial age through the King, ISA 41:8-14; EZE 34:27; Joel 3:16-17.
EZE 34:27 "Also the tree of the field will yield its fruit, and the earth will yield its increase, and they will be secure on their land. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I have broken the bars of their yoke and have delivered them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
JOE 3:16 And the Lord roars from Zion And utters His voice from Jerusalem, And the heavens and the earth tremble. But the Lord is a refuge for His people And a stronghold to the sons of Israel.
JOE 3:17 Then you will know that I am the Lord your God, Dwelling in Zion My holy mountain. So Jerusalem will be holy, And strangers will pass through it no more.
13. There will be no social, political, or religious oppression, ISA 14:3-6; 42:6-7; ZEC 9:11-12.
14. There will not be the tragedies of mental illness or of infant deaths, ISA 65:20.
15. The earth's population will soar and there will be sex. Children will be born to the believers who began the Millennium and will have a sin nature and therefore need salvation, JER 30:20; 31:29; EZE 47:22; ZEC 10:8.
JER 30:20 'Their children also shall be as formerly, And their congregation shall be established before Me; And I will punish all their oppressors.
16. There will exist a perfect economic system (e.g. no unions) in which the needs of men are abundantly provided for, ISA 62:9-12; 65:21-23; JER 31:5.
ZEC 2:5 'For I,' declares the Lord, 'will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.' "
18. There will be a unified language. The language barriers will be removed so that there can be free social intercourse, ZEP 3:9.
ZEP 3:9 "For then I will give to the peoples purified lips, That all of them may call on the name of the Lord, To serve Him shoulder to shoulder.
All the world will unite in the worship of God and God's presence will be experienced as never before.
17. There will be an increase of solar and lunar light. The increased light probably is a major cause of the increased productivity of the earth, ISA 4:5; 30:26; 60:19-20; ZEC 2:5.
EZE 34:16 "I will seek the lost, bring back the scattered, bind up the broken, and strengthen the sick; but the fat and the strong I will destroy. I will feed them with judgment.
9. The original curse placed upon creation in GEN 2:17-19 will be removed! There will be abundant productivity to the earth, even the animal creation will be changed, ISA 11:6-9; 35:9; 65:25.
This is a prophecy about the coming of the king for the second time and setting up the Millennial kingdom = a thousand year kingdom that will take place in the future, ISA 11:1-10.
Jesse was the father of David and this verse refers to the fact that TLJC will come forth from the line of David to rule for 1,000 years on this earth.