Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
Meet the Great Red Dragon. Part 16. In the Millennial age, divine righteousness is expressed to mankind as never before.
Friday, June 6, 2003
When TLJC rules all the nations with a rod of iron, this will be the Millennial age, an age when divine righteousness is expressed to mankind as never before.
Millennial Age = God’s final test toward fallen humanity under the most ideal circumstances and perfect environment.
All outward sources of temptation must be removed so that man will demonstrate what he is apart from satanic influence – man is totally corrupt regardless of environment.
Millennialism = there will be a period of 1,000 years when TLJC will rule this earth as king.
Because of His presence:
the curse is abolished, death is overcome, the evils pertaining to fallen man and fallen nature are removed, and great blessings are obtained.
PSA 86:9 All nations whom Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee, O Lord; And they shall glorify Thy name.
9. The original curse placed upon creation in GEN 2:17-19 will be removed.
10. Sickness will be removed. The ministry of the King as the healer will be seen throughout the Millennium so that sickness and even death will be removed, the exception being capital punishment, ISA 33:24; JER 30:17;EZE 34:16.
14. There will not be the tragedies of mental illness or of infant deaths, ISA 65:20.
15. The earth’s population will soar and there will be sex. Children will be born to the believers who began the Millennium and will have a sin nature and therefore need salvation, JER 30:20; 31:29;
EZE 47:22; ZEC 10:8.
18. There will be a unified language. The language barriers will be removed so that there can be free social intercourse, ZEP 3:9.
a. Mankind cannot be satisfied without a personal relationship with TLJC.
b. Believers can use Bible doctrine and remain faithful even in prosperity.
Man has 1,000 years of perfect environment and he revolts against perfect environment = a demonstration of the principle that environment is not the solution to man’s problems.
The Edenic dispensation under the age or dispensation of the Gentiles and how they failed.
The antediluvian age under the dispensation of the Gentiles and how mankind failed – operation flood.
The postdiluvian age under the dispensation of the Gentiles in which mankind failed in the Tower of Babel incident.
The dispensation of Israel and how the Jews totally failed no matter what the Lord did.
In the first Christocentric dispensation TLJC came unto His own, but His own did not receive Him.
The Church-age began, and even in that dispensation most believers reject the lordship of TLJC.
The Tribulation begins with God using crisis evangelism to warn people, but they still reject TLJC.
2. The imprisonment of the beast, the false prophet, thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.
3. At this time all Old Testament saints are raised from the dead and receive their resurrection bodies, REV 20:4-6.
4. Satan is bound for 1,000 years, REV 20:1-3.
5. Demons are removed from the earth,
6. The baptism of fire takes place, 2TH 1:7-9.
7. The regathering of Israel takes place, and there is a period of 75 days after the second advent until the Millennium begins.
REV 1:7 Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. Even so. Amen.
ISA 13:9 Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, Cruel, with fury and burning anger, To make the land a desolation; And He will exterminate its sinners from it.