Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
Pennsylvania Conference 2006. Part 6.
Thursday PM, June 22, 2006
There are two kinds of winners among believers: the strategic winner and the tactical winner.
The strategical winner has eternal life and cannot lose it, and will have a resurrection body in heaven forever and ever.
The tactical winner is going to have much more.
RHIP – rank has its privileges, and there is no equality in heaven.
Equality ends with the strategic victory; all believers have the strategic victory by virtue of having accepted Christ as Savior; it is the tactical winners who are going to have higher rank and greater privileges forever, and ever, and ever.
Heaven is a perfect place, and a perfect place is based upon self-determination.
You must be self-motivated from your own self-determination to have a tactical victory.
Holding to a superficial form of the spiritual life is ritual without reality, being exposed to doctrine on a limited basis and thinking that is all you need.
There are two powers in the spiritual life which are denied: the filling of the Holy Spirit and the power of the word of God.
You are to avoid such people as these because these people can have a great influence on your life.
Gunaikaria – does not just mean silly women but also males who are emotional in their souls. They derive their strength from their stubbornness, their concepts of morality, but they have no problem solving devices.
This is gnosis without epignosis or knowledge but not wisdom.
Self-determination is destructive without doctrine, for you have no information on which to make a decision from a position of strength.
The person who in self-determination is positive toward doctrine and a tactical winner is not going to lose out.
To be a tactical loser means to reside and function inside the cosmic system.
The believer who is both a strategic and tactical winner will receive great blessings in time, and greater rewards at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
1. The strategic winner glorifies Christ by his one shot decision, faith in Christ. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved, ACT 16:31.
2. The tactical winner glorifies Christ through his advance to maturity inside the PPOG.
EPH 2:10 “For we are His creation [Church-age believer, new spiritual species] having been created in Christ Jesus [baptism of the Holy Spirit] for good of intrinsic value achievements which God has prepared in advance, that we should walk by means of them.”
4. The tactical winner, in addition, receives supergrace blessing in time, plus eternal rewards in the eternal state.
5. The strategic winner is supported by logistical grace, while the tactical winner is supported both by logistical grace and supergrace blessing.
6. God’s grace provision for the strategic winner is the saving work of Christ on the cross plus logistical grace support and maximum divine discipline in time.
7. God’s grace provision for strategic and tactical winners adds a provision of logistical grace which he utilizes properly, plus supergrace blessings, plus momentum testing, and suffering for blessing.
8. All believers are strategic winners by virtue of having believed in Christ, so all believers are strategic winners in the angelic conflict because of the saving work of Christ on the cross.
9. Only the unbeliever is a strategic loser in the angelic conflict.
10. The carnal or cosmic believer is a strategic winner, but a tactical loser in the angelic conflict.
11. The believer who is both a strategic and tactical winner has made thousands of decisions from a position of strength.
12. The tactical winner possesses an edification complex in time, plus the uniform of glory to go with his resurrection body in eternity.
The Lord’s Supper is the time set apart for the Royal Family to gather together for the purpose of proclaiming the Lord’s death until He comes.
It was through death that life came to us.
The cross of Christ appears in all of its glory in the incident of the fiery serpents, NUM 21:6-9.
2CO 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
This is typology for the unlimited atonement.
The Lord’s Supper is perhaps the closest we get in time to experiencing what the Big Genuflex will be like.
We shall also behold His battlefield scars.
Believers become tactical witnesses by keeping their eyes on the Strategic Witness.
DEU 31:8 “And the Lord is the one who goes ahead of you [the point]. He will be with you. He will not fail or forsake you. Do not fear and do not panic.”
2CO 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.