Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
Your own place, your personal sense of destiny and your own country, part 2.
Thursday, August 1, 2002
GEN 30:25 - he left his own place and his own country.
10. A soldier must know his place and how to keep both rank and file, so the Christian soldier must know his place and particular station, where he has been placed in the body of Christ by God the Holy Spirit, 1CO 12:18.
In the military, you are not free to change your station or post on your own - especially in a time of battle when you expose yourself and others to great danger if orders are not followed accurately and precisely.
11. The Christian soldier must keep his place and particular station, where he has been placed in the body of Christ by God the Holy Spirit.
The Christian soldier is to discover Gods plan for his life and stick with it while he is growing spiritually.
2JO 1:8 Watch yourselves, that you might not lose what we have accomplished [your momentum and spiritual growth], but that you may receive a full reward [imputation of your escrow blessings in time and in eternity].
12. Soldiers must also follow their leader, so every Christian Soldier follows TLJC and ought to have his eye upon Him through the intake of doctrine, MAT 10:38.
As Christian soldiers we must be willing to follow TLJC in His reproaches, afflictions, difficulties, and even dangers if necessary.
2CO 2:11 in order that no advantage be taken of us by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his schemes.
Nothing is more necessary for spiritual soldiers than wisdom and power from God especially when we are faced with internal adversaries.
Not only does the kingdom of darkness try to put things in our mind, but their best work is done by keeping things out - doctrinal viewpoint.
If Satan could overcome man and woman when they were in a perfect state without an OSN, just think of how easy he can do it now.
Satan is a master at choosing the proper time and the most advantageous season for tempting and attacking the believer.
1. He will attack when the believer first gets into doctrine.
2. He also attacks when the believer is plagued by some great affliction.
3. He will attack the Christian soldier when he is about to enter some significant venture for Gods glory.
GEN 49:17 “Like a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, that bites the horses heels, so that his rider falls backward.”
He stood at Joshuas right hand, to resist him, ZEC 3:1-3.
Satan attacks when the believer is ignorant of doctrine and out of Gods geographical location as he took Eve, when she was near the tree.
Robert R. McLaughlin All Rights Reserved 2002