Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
The plan for the human race from the eternal and infinite genius of God.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Socialism is a system of a centralized government that plans and controls the economy and distributes other people’s goods to whomever they choose to get them.
I’ll keep my freedom, my guns, and my money -
you keep “THE CHANGE”
You have to get your facts from the word of God, because basically man has not changed, time has not changed, and history repeats itself.
The importance of avoiding, at all costs, anti-Semitism.
Point 1. God’s plan for the Jew in this life is the same as God’s plan for the Gentile, namely, freedom to hear the gospel, freedom to except or reject the gospel.
2. Until Jews believe in Christ, the spiritual condition of the individual Jew is no better than a Gentile or an unbeliever.
3. The only issue in this life is MAT 22:42 “What do you think about the Lord Jesus Christ” -
this issue applies to the Jew and to the Gentile.
NUM 22:28 - The Lord opened the mouth of Balaam’s ass and she talked to Balaam,
4. It is only after salvation through faith in Christ that the plan of God and the promises of God for Israel take effect.
5. Abraham became a Jew at 99, and at that time he had already been a believer in Christ for some time and was already a mature believer.
6. Abram as an unbeliever was a Gentile but Abraham as a mature believer became a Jew.
7. Consequently, the fulfillment of the Abrahamic, Palestinian, Davidic, and New Covenants to Israel demand the imputation of divine righteousness and eternal life imputed first, and then eventually, in eternity, a resurrection body.
8. The problem of Israel is compounded and intensified by rejection of Christ as Savior.
9. The real Jew is not the racial Jew, the person who is born with the genes of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; the real Jew is the born again Jew.
10. In physical birth, the Jew possesses the genes of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but being the physical seed of Abraham does not save him.
1. Human life is imputed at birth.
2. Plus the second imputation is the fairness of God, the justice of God, the greatness of the wisdom of God - Adam’s original sin was imputed to us, so that we are instantly condemned.
He imputed immediately to you Adam’s sin.
All of you have a human father and that human father contributed to you 23 chromosomes and those 23 chromosomes are the transmission of the old sin nature.
God is perfect; God cannot do anything imperfect; the righteousness of God continues immutably, inevitably, as the righteousness of God.
The justice of God will always be the justice of God.
God would be unfair to allow us to be condemned on the basis of something we did.
The imputation of Adam’s original sin was the eternal and infinite genius of God.
“The unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife,” is divine institution #2 which sanctifies them, not positional truth.