Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
Recognizing no man after the flesh. The results of the old and the new.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
1. The conversation between Satan and the woman is not recorded for us in detail.
2. This is a warning to be careful not to entertain conversation with those under the influence of evil or cosmic thinking.
Just because you possess divine viewpoint that is not a guarantee that you will be protected from cosmic evil.
Get her to depend on his way of thinking so that when he thought she was ready, he could go in for the kill.
Be careful of the individual whose opinions you respect.
3. Don’t overlook the little things because Satan and the kingdom of darkness prepares us slowly with their deceptive methods.
SOL 2:15 "Catch the foxes for us, The little foxes that are ruining the vineyards, While our vineyards are in blossom."
4. The first act of the old sin nature was an act of human good and the function of legalism.
After the original sin of Adam and the woman, they knew or they became buwsh; ashamed; disappointed, embarrassed before one another.
They were in a state of perfection and purity and therefore not ashamed; disappointed, or embarrassed before one another.
With the presence of the OSN and spir-death, they have now entered into a status which destroys relationships which is separation from God.
5. A conscience suffering from guilt.
6. Independence from God manifested by trusting and relying upon yourself rather than God.
Only those who believe in dependence upon God have the ability to discern between good and evil.
1CO 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.
1CO 2:15 But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no man.
PHI 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment,
7. Hiding from the calling of God upon your life.
8. Fear from the OSN controlling us.
9. Operation blame game and self-justification.
10. Self-induced misery or reaping what you sow.
GEN 3:19 By the sweat of your face You shall eat bread, Till you return to the ground, Because from it you were taken; For you are dust, And to dust you shall return."