Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
The secret of the mystery. Part 125. "Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord of hosts.
Friday, July 14, 2006
a) You must have your right pastor-teacher communicating every aspect of the mystery doctrine of the Church-age, including your invisible assets, the problem-solving devices, and how to execute mechanically the PPOG.
b) The positive believer must consistently function in the perception, metabolization, and application of Bible doctrine.
The end does not justify the means unless the means is the function of divine power inside of that plan.
Both cause and effect, antecedent and procedure, means and end must comply with the use of God’s power confined to life inside the PPOG.
ZEC 4:6 “Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,” says the Lord of hosts.
MAT 22:29 But Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures, or the ‘power’ of God.”
ACT 1:8 but you shall receive “power” when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.
Anyone can say anything, however it is the power that they function under which determines the legitimacy of what they say.
PHI 3:10 That I may “know him” and the “power” of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death;
1TH 1:5 For our gospel did not come to you in “word” only, but also in “power” and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction;
2TI 1:8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, or of me His prisoner; but join with me in suffering for the Gospel according to the “power” of God,
2PE 1:3 Seeing that His “divine power” has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the epignosis knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence.
1. Procedure = a particular “way” of accomplishing something.
2. Procedure also means a “series of steps” followed in a regular definite order.
3. Procedure implies that there is a method, a policy, a process, a strategy, and a technique.
4. In the spiritual realm, procedure implies persistent and consistent living inside of God’s plan for your own life.
5. Procedure also demands understanding and utilization of the problem-solving devices.
6. Procedure results in execution of the PPOG through the perception, metabolization, and application of Bible doctrine.
7. Procedure results in the manufacture of invisible heroes which is the only way to glorify God in this dispensation.
8. Procedure demands dependence on divine power rather than on any form of human power or the energy of the flesh.
9. This procedure, the PPOG, is the only place and the only way for the utilization of divine power for the fulfillment of God’s plan and the glorification of God.
The filling of the Spirit is the means and the perception and metabolization of doctrine results in the momentum by which we execute God’s plan.
The believer who flunks the procedure test functions in Satan’s cosmic system.
Learning God’s procedures is especially hindered by the two great enemies of the Christian: Ignorance and arrogance.
2TI 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling “accurately” the word of truth.
DEU 32:4 His work is “perfect”
PSA 19:7 - the doctrine of the Lord is “perfect”
ROM 12:2 - the will of God is “perfect”
1CO 13:10 - the completed canon of Scripture is perfect
JAM 1:25 - the perfect law
If your pastor is not accurate in what he teaches then you will not have the accurate information needed to live in the PPOG.
PSA 119:7 I shall give praise to Thee with integrity of heart “when” I learn your doctrines.
Details are given precisely and accurately as a part of the word of God to reveal to us the importance of a right thing being done in a right way!
HEB 8:5 Just as Moses was “warned” by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “See,” He says, “That you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.”
Accuracy did and should exist in the tabernacle of God; therefore how much more in us, who have become the tabernacle of God?
REV 21:3 Behold the tabernacle of God is set up among men, and He shall dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be among them.
1CO 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
JER 18:12 We are going to follow “our own plans,” and each one will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart.