Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
The secret of the mystery. Part 183. The indwelling of each Person of the Trinity.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
1. The baptism of the Spirit.
2. The indwelling of Christ as the Shekinah glory.
3. The Angelic Conflict.
4. The mystery of adoption.
5. The sealing ministry of the Holy Spirit.
6. The pre-designed plan of God.
8. The unique equality factor of the Church-age.
9. The Portfolio of Invisible Assets.
10. The Two Unique Royal Commissions for every Church-age Believer - the royal priesthood and the royal ambassadorship.
1) As the Author of our portfolio of invisible assets.
2) As the Grantor of our escrow blessings.
3) As the Mastermind of the PPOG for the Church-age.
4) As the Designer of our very own unique and individual plan.
Jesus Christ also indwells your body.
This is also unique to the Church-age believer.
GAL 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me;”
2CO 13:5 Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you - unless indeed you fail the test?
The indwelling of TLJC serves as both a sign and a badge of the Royal Family of God.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ is a guarantee of our escrow blessings, for Jesus Christ is both the depositary and the escrow officer.
As the indwelling Shekinah glory, Jesus Christ is a guarantee of the irrevocability of the escrow blessings and the certainty of their distribution to winners.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ motivates momentum in the PPOG, “Christ in you, the hope of glory,” COL 1:27.
The indwelling of Christ is related to the experience of occupation with Christ, the basis for focus and motivation in the PPOG.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ is the basis for assigning #1 priority to relationship with God before relationship with people.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ is the basis for assigning #1 priority to P.M.A. of B.D. so that the experience of occupation with Christ becomes the priority problem-solving device in the PPOG.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ is the basis for the utilization of divine power, 100% of which is as available to us as it was to our Lord in the great power demonstration of the Hypostatic union.
The indwelling of Jesus Christ is a guarantee that we have eternal life after death.
We indwell Christ (Baptism of the Spirit) and so share His eternal life.
Death has lost its sting; the grave has lost its power.
“Thanks be unto God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
ROM 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you [and He does], He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who indwells you.
JOH 14:17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not behold Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you, and will be in you.
2TI 1:14 Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.
The Holy Spirit primarily indwells every believer to provide a temple for the indwelling of Jesus Christ as the Shekinah glory.
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit provides a base of operations for the use of His omnipotence as the means of executing the PPOG.
1) The filling of the Spirit, which is residence, function, and momentum inside the PPOG.
2) Through the teaching ministry of the Holy Spirit inside the PPOG.
1JO 2:27 And as for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.
1) The filling of the Spirit, EPH 6:18, is tantamount to the Holy Spirit controlling your soul when you are in the PPOG, as a result making possible P.M.A. of B.D.
2) Walking by means of the Spirit, GAL 5:16, is tantamount to the Church-age believer living inside the PPOG.
a. The difference between the indwelling of Jesus Christ in our bodies and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in our bodies.
b. The distinction between the indwelling of the Holy Spirit in our bodies and the filling of the Holy Spirit in our souls, which is tantamount to residence, function, and momentum inside the PPOG.
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit is status quo from salvation.
Therefore, it is not an experience.
The filling of the Holy Spirit is the experience we call spirituality, the result of living inside the PPOG.
The indwelling of the Holy Spirit occurs in the body of every believer.
The filling of the Holy Spirit occurs in the believer’s soul only inside the PPOG.
c. There is the distinction between the indwelling of Jesus Christ in our bodies and the glorification of Christ in our bodies.
1) The experience of spiritual self-esteem -
GAL 4:19 “My little children, I am sweating you out until Christ is formed in your bodies.”
2) The experience of spiritual independence -
EPH 3:17 “Christ being at home in our bodies.”
3) The experience of spiritual maturity -
PHI 1:20 “Christ being glorified in our bodies.”
The significance of the indwelling of God the Father is related to the glorification of His predesigned plan for the Church-age, Eph 1.
The significance of the indwelling of God the Father is also related to the guarantee of His ministry to every Church-age believer.
A. The Author of our invisible assets.
B. The Author of our escrow blessings.
C. The Mastermind of the PPOG.
D. The Designer of the PPOG.
1) The significance of the indwelling of Jesus Christ is a badge or sign of the Royal Family.
2) It is also a guarantee of the availability and potential utilization of divine power by every Church-age believer who resides inside the PPOG.
3) The significance of the indwelling of Jesus Christ is a guarantee of life after death in the presence of God forever.
He is the head; we are His body.
He is the last Adam; we are the new creation.
He is the Great Shepherd; we are His sheep
He is the Vine; we are the branches.
He is the chief cornerstone, we are the stones of the building.
He is the High Priest, we are the Royal priesthood.
He is the Groom; we are the bride.
He is the King; we are His Royal Family.