Robert McLaughlin Bible Ministries
The wreath of glory and the recipients of surpassing grace blessings.
Tuesday, April 10, 2001
Stephanos illustrates the decorations awarded to winners at the Judgment Seat of Christ.
REV 3:11 “Hang on to what you have, so that no one takes away your crown.”
2JO 1:8 Watch yourselves, that you might not lose what we have accomplished, but that you may receive a full reward.
1) The crown of righteousness – awarded at the Judgment Seat of Christ to the Church-age believer who fulfills the predesigned plan of God by the advance to spiritual maturity.
Functional virtue directed toward man and circumstances and the fulfillment of the Royal Family honor code.
The believer who wears the invisible uniform of honor (Eph 6), will receive the crown of righteousness.
2) The crown of life -awarded to the Church-age believer who in spiritual maturity passes evidence testing.
REV 2:10 “Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Note that the devil is about to cast some of you in prison, that you may be tested, and you will have special persecution ten times. Keep on being faithful even until death, and I will give you the crown of life.”
The crown of life is awarded to all members of the Royal Family of God who utilize the problem solving devices, advance to maturity, and use +H to pass evidence testing.
3) The incorruptible crown – given to those who mastered the OSN through dedication and devotion to the PPOG, 1CO 9:24-27.
4) The crown of rejoicing – awarded for being soul winners, 1TH 2:19.
DAN 12:3 “And those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to divine righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.”
PRO 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, And he who is wise wins souls.
5) The crown of glory – awarded to pastors who faithfully study and teach Bible doctrine to their congregation,1PE 5:4.
The Doctrine of Surpassing Grace.
Point 1. Definition. Surpassing grace is the ultimate in spiritual achievement.
It is the maximum place of blessing and reward, and the utmost in glorifying Jesus Christ.
a. Supergrace blessings, the rewards and blessings in time.