BEFORE YOU BEGIN…
DO YOU BELIEVE that Jesus Christ died for all of your sins?
IF YOU ANSWERED NO…
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved. Acts 16:31
“Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.” John 3:3
To be born spiritually, you just have to trust
In the Lord Jesus Christ! Then you are SAVED FOREVER!
Divine viewpoint: what’s important to God, His way of life to grow into
Human viewpoint: I’m put on a sweet and sincere face, but I won’t be thinking good thoughts; preoccupied
or obsessed with one’s self and one’s affairs
Hello Kids! Ask your parents to help you find and learn this Bible verse!
Hello kids! Today we are going to continue to learn about discernment. As a reminder, discernment means we are able to see and tell the difference between divine viewpoint and human viewpoint. In the world today there are a lot of evil trends. I would like to point some out to you so you can use God’s viewpoint and stay away from them.
1. Ecumenism – big word, I know. All it means is trying to unite all the different religions and say they are all the same. They will say the Gospel is not the issue. God is the same God but try to exclude Jesus Christ your only way to salvation.
- Morality – this is people trying to look good on the outside but are thinking with human viewpoint. You should be living according to His word with the help of the Holy Spirit.
- Some want to have an earthly kingdom. They say it’s their job to clean up this world. This is human viewpoint again. This phony church wants to control the world, fix it, and then tell Jesus Christ they are ready for Him. What arrogance!
4. People wanting to be a accepted by their friends. They won’t mention the cross of Christ because they don’t want to offend them. Your friends want to take credit for good works they do, a false way of getting saved. Your job is to teach and spread His word. Its God Who fixes everything.
- Using emotions and experiences to hide the truth of His word. You will hear of lots of healings at a “revival”, don’t believe it. People are put into those groups to pretend they have been healed. By prayer you can go directly to God to ask Him to heal a loved one. If it is in God’s plan and He sees the good it would do, I believe He can heal that person for you. Always ask the Father, go to Him like you would go to your parents. Believe me He loves you more.
Remember God will always be with you and give you way to cope!
1 Timothy 4:1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some
will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful
spirits and doctrines of demons.